On Point: Online!
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, On Point is now offering online classes and services to provide you the care that you need, while still participating in social distancing.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call, email us, or contact us on any of our social media pages.
For instructions on how to view live classes using Zoom, please scroll down.
What people say
“The price was very reasonable and it was fun and I haven’t felt that rested in perhaps six months. And I would definitely recommend it and have already!”
— Dan T., Yoga Nidra Class
how to use zoom
1. After you register for a class on MindBody, you will receive an invitation to the Zoom meeting in your email an hour before class.
2. Click on the link in the email to join the class!
If you do not have the Zoom app, the link will open to the Zoom website so that you can download the app.
You do not need to create a Zoom account but you will need to download the software to join the Zoom class.
3. Once open, please click the button to join the meeting.
4. Enter your name and the meeting ID specified your the invitation email.
5. Be sure to check that your video and audio are on you may have to wait for the instructor to let you in but then you will have successfully joined the online class!